Riverside Inn overlooks the beautiful Rogue River. Located in the heart of Grants Pass, Oregon, and convenient to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, downtown shopping, historic "G" Street, the Applegate and Rogue Valley wineries and other Southern Oregon destinations.
Ideally located in the heart of Southern Oregon, staying at Riverside Inn allows for easy day trips to the Oregon coast, Crater Lake National Park, the Oregon Caves National Monumnet, the Britt Music Festival in historic Jacksonville or the internationally renowned Oregon Shakespeare Fesitval in Ashland.
Our accommodations include:
- 63 guest rooms, all with private balconies overlooking the Rogue River
- A complimentary full hot breakfast each morning
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Complimentary parking
- Heated, outdoor seasonal swimming pool
- Flat screen, cable televisions in every room
- Refrigerators in every room
- Pets are welcome in select rooms (A nightly pet fee applies)
- All guest rooms are 100% smoke free
- Children 12 and under stay free when occupying the same room with an adult on most rate plans
- 72 hour cancellation policy
- Lobby Business Center
- Check in at 4:00pm / Check out at 11:00am
- Full meeting and catering services for 10-350 people available at our adjacent property, The Lodge at Riverside
- Rollaway beds and microwaves are available on request. (Subject to an additional charge)
We would like to thank you for considering the Riverside Inn for your stay in Southern Oregon. Should you have any questions about our property, amenities or activities in the area, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
The Staff at Riverside Inn